If you are looking for great homemade lunch ideas, this is the place for you.
I assure you if you take the time and make these recipes, you and your family will love them.
1. Chicken Nuggets
200g of minced chicken breast
A splash of milk
A slice of bread
Eggs and bread crumbs
Salt and pepper
1. You should season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Remove the crust from the slice of bread and add in a bowl next to the minced meat. Then add a splash of milk.
The crumb and milk will give them the creaminess that we want inside the chicken nugget.
3.Let it rests for a few minutes in the refrigerator to allow the dough to compact.
4. Now, with your hand, take a small portion of the dough, crush it a little, giving it that characteristic nugget shape and pass it through flour, then through eggs, and finally through breadcrumbs.
5. Deep fry with vegetable oil. After frying them, leave them on an absorbent paper to eliminate excess fat.
6.You can accompany them with french fries.
2. Pizza in bar bread
1/4 loaf of bread
50g of a grated cheese that melts easily. Like mozzarella cheese
A few strips of bacon or pepperoni cut into squares
Two tablespoons of tomato sauce
A splash of olive oil.
1. Cut the loaf bread according to the size you want the panini, then cut that piece in half lengthwise to have two paninis.
2. Remove the excess crumb from the bread. Leave a hole where to put the ingredients
3. Use the tomato as the base. Then the cheese and after the strips of bacon or pepperoni.
4. Bake at 200ºC/392 °F for 5 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted. You must be aware, as it can burn easily.
3. Vegetable Club Sandwich
3 slices of tomato
1/3 cup avocado, chopped
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon of olive oil
1/2 small onion
3 slices of sliced bread
2 leaves of lettuce
1. Cut the tomato and onion into thin slices.
2. Season the avocado with the lemon and thyme to taste.
3. In a pan over medium heat, add the olive oil and onion. Cook, mixing for 5 minutes or until just tender.
4. Toast the slices of bread.
5. In a loaf, add the onions, then put the second slice of bread with the avocado mixture.
6.Then top with the lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese. Finish by covering with the last slice of toast. Cut into quarters.
4. Chicken Lasagna
Salt to taste
400 grams of pasta for lasagna
1 large onion
1 clove garlic
1 cup of cow’s milk
1 cup of double cream cheese
1/2 cups of chicken broth
Oregano to taste
2 butter spoons
1/4 cups of chopped celery
2 cups of chicken
Pepper to taste
Parsley to taste
2 cups of Manchego cheese grated
1. In a large pot, put water to boil, cook the pasta in this water along with a teaspoon of salt. Cook until the pasta is cooked. Remove the pasta from the water and reserve.
2. For the sauce, blend 1/2 onion, milk, garlic, cheese, chicken broth, use oregano, salt, and pepper to taste. Mix until the sauce is smooth.
3. For the filling, in a skillet over medium heat, melt the butter, then add the onion and celery until they change color.
4. Add the chicken and the white sauce and season with salt and pepper, add the chopped parsley to taste, and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350 ° F.
6. In a baking dish, you should place a layer of lasagna pasta. Then, pour in the chicken filling with sauce. Then add the Manchego cheese until completely covered. Repeat this process until you finish with all the ingredients.
When you finish assembling the lasagna, sprinkle with oregano and parsley—Bake for 30 minutes.
7. You can accompany it with garlic toast.
5. Spinach Salad with Grilled Salmon
2 tablespoons of orange juice
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
3 tablespoons chives
to taste of pepper, to taste
1 kilo of salmon fillet
6 cups of spinach
4 tablespoons of pinion or pistachios
1. Cut the salmon into 8 equal slices.
2. In a small bowl, mix the orange juice, the lemon juice, the mustard and the orange zest, three tablespoons of the olive oil and mix until everything is well incorporated.
3. Add chives and finely chopped spinach to the mixture—season with salt and pepper to taste.
4.Toast the pine nuts in a pan and reserve.
5. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. (If you don’t have a grill, you can heat the oven in broil).
6. Season the salmon with olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste. Cook the salmon fillets 5 minutes on each side.
7. When the salmon is ready, it only remains to serve it together with the spinach salad and the pine nuts.