1/2 cup of refined white sugar
1 can (12 oz.) Condensed milk
1 can (12 oz.) Evaporated milk
1/4 cup pumpkin
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. Place a pan over medium-high heat. Add the sugar and let it melt until it caramels. Don’t let it get too dark as it turns sour.
2. When the caramel is done, add it to the mold where you are going to cook the flan and let it cool.
3. In the mixer, place the eggs, milk, pumpkin puree, condensed milk, and vanilla. Blend until everything is well mixed.
4. Add the mixture to the mold with the caramel and cook for 1 hour in a bain-marie, in the oven at 200°C/392°F. if you do it on the stove, put the heat to medium low.
5. When the flan is ready, remove it from the oven, let it cool and unmold.
Decorate the flan with pumpkin slices, cinnamon sticks, pumpkin seeds, and sprinkle with a little ground cinnamon.